Hello Everyone! Priceless is in Town, hope everyone's having a great time, visit my blog for stories, truth, the price, and many more! Happy Jam-tastic Christmas! "Be who you are, and let others be who they are." ~IamPriceless

Friday, December 7, 2012

Lessons to remember #2: Drama. Must. STOP!

Hey Jammers. I'm pretty sure to say this:

HELP. ME. I. AM. IN. JAIL.

Help! I am in so much trouble!


.....

Did you see your faces? I'm not in Jail, I used that as an idiom. (Idiom; an expression that is not predictable from the usual meanings of it's words) I mean Jail because I hate drama. Drama is super killing me right now. Since a lot of people had fights, I decided to make a post.

I hate drama. I am desperate to quit. I want everything to stop. Drama. Must. Stop.

This is a KIDS game. Not an ADULT game. Drama is not supposed to be in a kid's virtual life. Or Stress.
These days, it's about rares. We need to team up to become a stress-free game! I don't like what's happening to our favorite game! C'mon. Please! We need help to improve our game!

Stop Drama and Rares! Let's have a good game!

Lesson: Drama can lead to trouble, and let's make this game a place where all Jammers can have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment