Hello Everyone! Priceless is in Town, hope everyone's having a great time, visit my blog for stories, truth, the price, and many more! Happy Jam-tastic Christmas! "Be who you are, and let others be who they are." ~IamPriceless

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Drama in our Lives

Hey Jammers!
So.. Long time no post, right?
But, I have time to create a short post.
It's about drama.
Drama, drama is taking over us. A post made by Feelers shows the Drama has possessed us, if you are lazy to go to her blog and read it, here's the whole post:
"Hi Jammers. I'm just feeling like I kind of want to speak my heart and stop keeping my feelings inside. I'm sick and tired of drama. Yeah, the whole "friends backstabbing each other and just caring about who's right and not what's right." The usual huge argument that happens is that two or three Jammers will just start hating each other because of scamming or something stupid, and then they'll tell their sides of the story, and then they'll just go on saying "that's not true" or "you're like, so wrong." or something. If it has to do with scamming, get over it. It's. A. Stupid. Item. Don't waste your time fighting andscreaming your vocal cords out, just start over!   Quitting. Jammers make a huge. Flippin'. Deal. On. Quitting. "I'm dying. I'm dead. Everything's just dead. My life is dead. Goodbye world, even though everybody hates me." Maybe no one would hate you if you stopped being a self-pitying fladoodle who becomes so attached to people like they're your life and cuss people out but still pretend to be your sweet wittle self and being such a little jerk who thinks they're all that just because they have a blog and know a Blogger!!!!!! This makes me so enraged! When drama happens between two or three Jammers I just want to scream and yell that IT'S JUST A KID'S GAME! some of you are older than 11 or 12, and you act like you're a little kid who doesn't know how to deal with drama and let it go!  I'm mad."

So.. This is so true..
Why can't we stop about this drama?!
The Drama has started with non-famous Jammers getting Jealous with famous Jammers.
95% of you don't know this. 4% Partly know about this and 1% of the whole Jamaa knows what this means. The drama that is mostly is from a non famous blogger who copies a famous blogger. I'm not gonna yell out names since before I was with the famous person's side, well, now, I'm on nobody's side.

I want this Fudging Drama to get out of this Place and let out Crabby mouths shut up.
Yes. You might don't understand me, I'm just so upset right now I had to do that. It means I want this Fuc*ing Drama to get outta this world and let our cra**y mouths shut up. To be honest. I want to scream

SHUT UP EVERYONE AND LET YOUR DRAMA THING GET OUTTA YOUR LIFE! STOP IT! STOP IT! MAKE DRAMA STOP! SOMEONE PLEASE!

I also wanna scream to all who are so overreacting about drama and rares

STOP THINKING ABOUT RARES AND DRAMA!

IamPriceless

No comments:

Post a Comment