Hello Everyone! Priceless is in Town, hope everyone's having a great time, visit my blog for stories, truth, the price, and many more! Happy Jam-tastic Christmas! "Be who you are, and let others be who they are." ~IamPriceless

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello! ~:~ First Post Ever ~:~

~:~ Memory Post ~:~
Hello!
My name is IamPriceless.
The reason why I picked that because I am Priceless.
Everyone is priceless, Because we were given for Free. No Price. We were given parents for free, we were given freedom, we were given life for free.
Today, I will show you what will I do with this blog.
Well, some days I won't be here since I have a lot of study's and stuff.
The reason I made this blog is because I want to help new Jammers understand stuff in Jamaa. Peace is supposed to reign Animal Jam, but fighting has reigned all because of rares. Why won't we stop this. This is all Drama. Nothing else. 1 word. Drama. Drama is the reason for things happening in life.
But as my classmate says,
"There can never be right, without wrong, and No wrong, without right."
Probably you could change it to
"There can never be peace without war, and No war, without peace."
True, why would there be peace with no war.
There would be no joy.
If you've seen Megamind, you'll probably no what I'm talking about.
Megamind felt there was something missing. There was peace in his mind, but war in his heart. He needed someone to fight. So he tried to create a person to defeat and the story goes on and on and on..
O.k. You could say this is a 'Lessons' Post.
But it'll soon go back to normal :)

I hope you guys learn things from this. I hope you like this blog!


IamPriceless

No comments:

Post a Comment