Hello Everyone! Priceless is in Town, hope everyone's having a great time, visit my blog for stories, truth, the price, and many more! Happy Jam-tastic Christmas! "Be who you are, and let others be who they are." ~IamPriceless

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Price of what you did #1: Scamming

Hello everyone!
This is a post about what can you do to take the guilt of your chest.
Scamming,
One of the most unfair ways to get rares. To be honest with you guys.
I scammed a few times. I scammed Turkey hats (When they were rare), a Blue glove, non member bat wings, tons and tons of things.
But the guilt went off my chest, Since past is past.

O.k., Back to the topic.

If you ever scammed. And the guilt is still on your chest.
There are ways to take it out.
1. Forgive and Forget: If you still remember the person who you scammed. Go to him/her and say "I'm sorry" Then, give the item back. If you can't remember the person you scammed. It's easy, give it away to a newbie or someone needing rares. Forgetting, It's hard to forget, but it's easy unless you have other things to do like studying, playing AJ, and stuff like that, you'll get the idea.

2. Admit it: If someone says you scammed and you did scam, say sorry and say that you won't do it again, example:
Other Guy: Report (Your name here) for scamming!
You: Oh, sorry, I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again, here is the item I scammed.
Well, if you don't get it, you'll get the idea later.

3. Be honest: Remember, Honesty IS the best Policy, in the Story that I can't remember the title, A wood chopper accidentally threw his ax into a river, a fairy who lived in a river asked him
"Is this your Ax?" while Holding a golden Ax.
"Sorry, Fairy My ax is not Golden."
"Is this your Ax?" holding a Silver ax.
"Sorry, Fairy, my Ax is not golden nor Silver"
"Is this your Ax?" holding a normal ax.
"Yes Fairy! Thank you very much!"
"For your honesty, You can have all the axes."
If your honest, something even great might happen, you'll have it yourself :)

Thanks for reading my words guys!

IamPriceless

No comments:

Post a Comment